Are you unable to make a decision? Are you not getting any closer to your goals? Are you unable to step out in faith? Often, we get “stuck” in life by holding on to something from the past. And, our MHS training reveals this as a pattern, a SEMO. When the emotional component of hurt or betrayal takes precedence, you end up settling for less by dwelling on the thought of, “If I do this, what if ‘that’ happens again?”
Disappointment on any level holds you back from your greatest potential. I believe the greatest gift we each have is the ability to see the good of any situation, if we so choose. Unfortunately, most of what we watch on television, read in newspapers or experience in social media seems to focus on the less-than-good, which then promotes the negative experiences from our past to surface. Although less than optimal, these are patterns B.E.S.T. can help update.
Don’t let things – experiences from your past – dictate your day, who you really are, or what gifts you bring. What somebody did or didn’t do for you, and what you did or didn’t do, doesn’t matter in the bigger picture. Don’t let a bad relationship in business, a divorce, a betrayal or anything else you can conjure up from your past, cause you to settle for less than you deserve in the present. Take the opportunity and seize the moment by taking charge of the only thing you can really control…your thinking. You have the power to manifest whatever it is you can imagine.
When you feel down or depressed for whatever reason, focus on these simple steps:
- Use the saddened or depressed state to identify what you don’t want.
- Next, formulate in your mind a picture of what you do want.
- Get balanced while focusing on the new picture…either with a B.E.S.T. treatment or by doing the Morter March or Morter March Release.
- Vibrate energetically on the new picture in your mind, over and over.
- Then, take small steps to create small “wins,” which helps you get positive. These “wins” make happiness surround you. The world then becomes a friendly place, and you’re able to see the good, which was really there all along.
The choice is up to you whether you remain “stuck” or not. The gorilla in the corner needs attention, and only you can address the situation. You can let it continue and be the victim, or take the steps to make it better. It’s completely up to you. Are you willing to shake it off and move forward knowing that your best days are still ahead? This is your time to be pro-active, productive, and unstoppable. Only you can fix this, and you can’t do that until you get off of dead center.